We stand behind our products 100%. If you have received something that you're not head over heels for, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order to discuss a refund.*
The credit that you receive on your refund will apply only to the purchase price; shipping and processing fees will not be refunded.
*You MUST contact us within 7 days of receiving your order to be eligible for a refund as no refunds will be given without prior approval.
What We Don't Offer Returns On
Due to the nature of the following products we don't offer refunds on any of the following*:
- * Opened products
- * Edible produst such as food or candy items
- * Colored decorations such as pom poms, candles, ect...
- * Custom ordered items that have been personalized
- * Finally, due to the heat of the summer, any candle or edible product orders that have shipped in the summer months (May 1st – September 1st) are not eligible for refunds
* Sometimes accidents can happen. While we don't normally offer refunds on the listed items, if your order has a damaged item, please contact us.
An Important Note:
Because many of our products are made with a variety of processes, colors can vary slightly from what you see in the catalogues or online shop. While we try our best, some minute variations can occur. This is especially the case when looking at the online shop – many computer monitors have various color and saturation settings which can alter the hue of the photos and is unfortunately outside of our control. Rest assured that we strive to bring you products as exact to the shown hues as possible and that variations add depth and dimension to your wedding color scheme, should they occur.
All returns must first be authorized by our Customer Service Team. For all the information on how the refund process works, please contact customer service within 7 days of receiving your order.
* If you are inquiring about the state of a return please email and include your Invoice/Order #, the name used on the order and the shipping address the order was sent to.